British English to American English

 American English to British English Translator

Reads in a text and identifies words that differ in usage between American English and British English and vice-versa, including:
  1. Words with alternative spellings ("cozy" / "cosy")
  2. Words with different meanings in each of the two dialects ("pants")
  3. Words typically used in only one of the dialects ("ladybug" / "ladybird")

View the source code