Codeword Solver @ codewordsolver.com
The best & only codeword solver on the web! Also quickly solves crossword and hangman clues. If you are struggling as to how to solve codewords, this online codeword solver is for you!
Instructions: Enter the letters that you already have, with . or ? for unique unknown letters, and numbers for repeated unknown letters.
Examples: 11.E would match 'ooze' and 112.2 would match 'llama'.
Longer example: is entered as ..A122.1R
© Laurence Tennant 2014. Please help to keep this server running!
- Letters one, two and seven are unique unknown letters, so we enter . in those positions.
- Third and ninth letters are known so we enter A and R there.
- Fourth and eighth letters are repeated unknown letters, so we enter 1 in those positions.
- Letters five and six are a different set of repeated unknown letters, so we enter 2 in those positions.
- Thus we enter ..A122.1R and get the only English word that matches the pattern: 'chauffeur'.