If you are struggling as to how to solve a codeword, crossword, or hangman clue, then this online codeword solver is for you!
Instructions: Enter the letters that you already have, with . or ? for unique unknown letters, and numbers for repeated unknown letters.
Examples: 11.E would match 'ooze' and 112.2 would match 'llama'.
Longer example: is entered as ..A122.1R
© Laurence Tennant 2014. Please help to keep this server running!
- Letters one, two and seven are unique unknown letters, so we enter . in those positions.
- Third and ninth letters are known so we enter A and R in those positions.
- Fourth and eighth letters are repeated unknown letters, so we enter 1 in those positions.
- Letters five and six are a different set of repeated unknown letters, so we enter 2 in those positions.
- Thus we enter ..A122.1R and get the only English word that matches the pattern: 'chauffeur'.